Starting a photo business is easy, it’s just paperwork.
BUT! Growing a photography business is tough. It can be stressful, demanding, and scary.
I know because our first year we did 120 events and I lost a lot of hair. But I learned so much about myself, about my clients, about my work ethic, and about my love for capturing people’s happiness.
And then I let it all go, which was a huge mistake (more about that later).
This is Exactly What You Need to Grow
Already have some traction? Want to get more events and go to the next level?
You need these three things to reduce stress, grow, and make more money:
1) a positive growth oriented mindset (fuzzy targets don’t get hit),
2) effective business systems (for marketing & sales, referrals, reviews, etc.),
3) and you must be focused & organized so you can repeat your results!
I know. I know. I can hear it now…
“Well that all sounds cool and stuff. But, but how does the above apply to ME and MY photo business?!”
Well I am so glad you asked that!
Here’s Exactly How I Can Help You
I can help you diagnose problems and bottlenecks in your business and then help you create an effective plan to overcome the problem and then to get the results you want.
- get more premium events,
- get more quality referral sales,
- more internal structure and organization,
- build a team and delegate effectively,
- how to grow your business and reduce stress overload,
- and finally… how to project and create predictable income.
Here’s Why We are Doing This
Since we left the industry, we constantly reflect back on how much fun our photobooth rental business was.
It’s a constant conversation! We talk about what worked, what didn’t work, how we scaled so quickly, how much fun we were having capturing people’s happiness in weddings, happyhours, school dances, corporate events, etc.
And recently I thought, “man I would love to help photo business owners out and share what worked for us and help these guys get more events booked.”
Then I was like Nike and I Just Did It
See that’s the thing in business you just gotta come up with the idea and go out there and give it 110%. And then when your formula works (or kinda works), you just repeat it over and over again.
But… There is actually even a better way than that.
Which is hiring a coach/consultant/mentor that has already done what you are trying to achieve so you can learn, apply, rinse and repeat.
Now that’s working smart!
And that’s what I am offering to you – applied knowledge on how you can effectively grow your photography business!
Mmmkk. You Have My Attention…
The thing is most businesses just starting out do not really value mentorship or getting advice. It isn’t until they start getting a lot of traction and craziness in the business they they think, “hmm maybe I could get some help.”
Then one day the realization really sets in that there needs to be a shift from being the “technician” in the business to being the owner, the entrepreneur, the head dude or dudet that makes the important, high level big picture changes.
And I am guessing that person is… you?
So Now That I have Your Attention.
Lets talk about who this is for and who doesn’t belong here.
- You’re not gonna like my shit if you are committed to your comfort zone,
- It’s just not gonna work out if you want unrealistic results without working hard,
- You gotta be open, coachable, committed, and willing to overcome fear.
Here’s What you can expect from me
- Actionable strategies and advice you can use right now, for free.
- Free training (my On Demand Workshops) to help you get results.
At the end of my On Demand trainings, I provide a sales pitch on how you can apply to speak with my wife (or me personally) where we can talk about your goals and where you want to go.
From there… If we feel we can help you and you are a great fit for our private community, we will invite you to join our private, exclusive group so you can go to the next level in your photo business.
That’s what we want! A win-win situation where we help you optimize your business and go to the next level.
So here is my first pitch to you…
Here’s What You Need To Do Next
Check out my free articles, videos, and trainings (if you haven’t already).
If you like them, consider applying to speak with us about joining our private group. If we both feel you are a great fit, we will invite you to become a client.
So here’s the first step on how you can take a test drive and get some results in advance for free:
Watch one of my Free On Demand Workshop Trainings and follow the instructions at the end.
I am so grateful you chose to learn more about me. I am excited at the opportunity to serve you and help you arrive to your goals, faster.
PS: If you are like me (and I guess most people), you just skipped to the end and probably just skimmed the above because lets get real we all be super busy these days so here it is…
- If you want to get more events, reduce your stress, and grow your photo biz then you are at the right place,
- I provide consulting and training services to help you get more events,
- I have a free “On Demand Workshop” you can watch here so you can get a sample preview of how I can help you.